Solo NZ Ltd is a leading outdoor equipment supplier and has been bringing quality garden equipment to Kiwis for over 60 years!
Solo NZ Ltd has been going from strength to strength by acquiring distribution rights to other well-known brands.
We are offering an exciting opportunity to bring your knowledge, skills and experience to join our distribution centre team in Frankton, Hamilton (19 Glennis Place) to manage daily operations, while controlling and managing inventory and logistics.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assembling and packing outgoing orders, and have orders ready for couriers/transport
- Keeping track of stock and stock take
- Unloading shipping containers
- Inspect equipment, tools, and machinery regularly, and oversee general maintenance as needed
- Assembling of parts and kits
The right person will have the following qualities:
- Ability to work in a team
- Physically fit
- Hands-on skills
- Open communication skills
- Opportunity to upskill
- Fantastic small team environment
- A family-first culture
- Competitive pay
- Weekends off
This role is a permanent part time role for approximately 24 hours a week (Mon-Fri) with more hours available during the busy season.
Call 07 847 3562 should you have any questions or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.