- Immediate start
Bring your exceptional sales skills to this busy, client-centric role!
We are offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Person/Account Coordinator.
Solo NZ Ltd has been bringing quality garden equipment to Kiwis for over 60 years! Our cornerstone Solo brand has a long history of innovation, development, and the highest reputation for quality outdoor equipment globally.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To manage, grow, and maintain the territory network and achieve increased sales
- To build individual store relationships and achieve annual development plans
- Planning and managing sales to an agreed market strategy, including developing and delivering customer sales budgets
- Developing positive relationships and handling customer needs
- Generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks
The right candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Passion for sales
- Drive to succeed
- Analytical proficiency and experience in making daily reports and following other reporting standards
- Exceptional Microsoft Office suite skills especially MS Excel applications
- High degree of client focus and the ability to develop and sustain long-term relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Full, clean driver’s license
- Attractive retainer package with commissions that grow on performance!
- Permanent, full-full time position
- Opportunity to build a career in an exciting industry
- Work with a market-leading brand